JCPenney Employee Kiosk is created to provide a solution to human resource management. It is a combination of scheduling, payroll and training system. The employees must obtain their own account in the system in order to view their own pays stub, DTR, work schedule, benefits and any related employment details. Here are the other features you can find in this system:
Features of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. You may use the website comfortably. It is easy to surf the main menus and getting at the services without hassle.
2. The details staff enter is safe since it is secured by SSL or secure socket level. The SSL is linked to the https. That is why you can’t enter any credit card information on a site without https. So in summary, safety is another feature that JCPenney Employee Kiosk guaranteed each of the employee.
3. It handles many issues related to technology and Human Resource. Every single worker with account can link straight to any HR information the necessary including pay stubs, sick leave, benefits, schedules online and many more.
If you have your own account now, you can read the steps below on how to sign in at JCP Associate Kiosk.
Sign in Process of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. All staff should just visit the Homepage of the website at http://www.jcpassociates.com.
2. If on the Homepage, simply click the “Login” tab that you can find below the site.
3. There will be a prompt which will look for the employee’s sign in details. If you still don’t offer an account, you might want to click the registration url.
4. For those that presently have an account, simply key in your own personal login facts and you’ll be given to one’s own web site.