Have you ever wondered if it is possible that your business email address can be connected with your Gmail account? It is not just accessing it through Outlook. You can also access your account through web-based. It may be a wonder how but the steps is pretty simple. It is handy when you are away from home without bringing your computer or laptop with you. Using your tablet or mobile phone you can access your email to read some important mails without sweat. You can read here the steps:
- Login on the Control Panel of your own domain and compose a mail sending account in your domain. The majority of it will be cost-free to accomplish this procedure.
- After that, login into your Gmail account. If you still don’t have an account, go to gmail.com sign up page and enrol yourself.
- Choose the Setting of the account. It will be located at the top part right section of the site.
- Mouse click the Setting. Look for the Accounts and Imports tab.
- View into the “Check mail using POP3” and next click the “Add POP3 Email Account”. Key in the email address of the account you wish to get and so mouse click Next Step button.
- Right after that, you should check in your test options with the account data you typed are right. Type in your password.
- Everyone will now be presented with two selections after examining, your emails will be taken out onto your other profile or perhaps keep the copy on the server. Just click Add Account.
- And lastly, compose “Custom from Address”. You can now create message using Gmail. However the email address will show up the second email account you added.
Isn’t it amazing? Now you can happily check, send and receive your email using your Gmail but the email ID is the one you setup. Click here to see the steps on how to have your own Gmail account.