You can find many reasons why people should pick Gmail as their email carrier. There are good deals to offer which is overwhelming enough for a free service. It even went to offering email address to companies. Any business now can use Gmail as their personal email ID. It has improved its security to protect the users. Access your account by logging into gmail.com login site. But it is still better not to rely too much on Gmail. There will be certain happenings that could go wrong. Like for example, you have been hacked and you can’t access your account anymore. There are solutions to it backup your important emails while it is still intact. How? Read below here:
Backup Using a Client
- On the top part right hand corner to your account website, choose the gear button.
- Now, click on the Settings, and next Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- You must also enable the IMAP and choose the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. This is within the Folder Size Limits.
- And lastly, do not forget to hit “Save Changes”.
The emails are already secured on the client side; all you need is visit Google Support to view instructions about how to use Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
- Start up your Outlook after which move to Tools > Account Settings.
- Next, press New.
- Enter in the Gmail details you possess, the email address and password.
- After that, the emails will promptly download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
- You ought to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
- You also need to set up an account.
- After that, put in your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
- And finally, click the Get Mail to download all your emails.
You can read more stuff about Gmail here, just click the link.