The Hotmail was first launched at year 1996 and from then on become the most popular internet web-service provider around the globe. There is a basic account which is free to use by people that provides high quality and best service among the other email providers. The service gets most of their revenue from the advertisements attached from the windows of the email program. It was in year 1997 that Microsoft decided to buy this service and the database had been integrated since then on the Windows Live network. From then on, it is easy to look for Hotmail users. How?
- On your browser type the URL http://www.msn.com/?ocid=hmlogout and then go to Hotmail sign in to your own Windows Live account. If you do not have an account, then create one.
- Once you are login go to www.members.msn.com. Use the search field in which you can use to locate the person you are trying to find. Just type the person’s name and then click the “Search” button.
- You can read through the results found on the name you typed. Search for any information which can be related to the person you are looking. If there are many results found and you want to have a fast result, you can go to the advanced page by clicking the “Advanced” button. This will allow you to narrow your search by allowing you to enter more information which will lessen the search results.
- You can now see the person you are looking, just click the picture of the person you have found and add him or her as a friend.
- Just wait for the confirmation on the other person accepting your request. You will be notified through your private email.
- Go back to the www.members.msn.com and hover the mouse at the “Hotmail” button found at the top and then click the “Contacts”.
- Just look for the first letter of the person you are looking and click on his or her profile. In there his or her email address will be included.
These are the instructions on how you can find the Hotmail ID of a person. Go to Hotmail login page now and explore your account.