You can find many reasons why people should pick Gmail as their email carrier. There are good deals to offer which is overwhelming enough for a free service. It even went to offering email address to companies. Any business now can use Gmail as their personal email ID. It has improved its security to protect the users. Access your account by logging into gmail.com login site. But it is still better not to rely too much on Gmail. There will be certain happenings that could go wrong. Like for example, you have been hacked and you can’t access your account anymore. There are solutions to it backup your important emails while it is still intact. How? Read below here:
Backup Using a Client
- On the top part right hand corner to your account website, choose the gear button.
- Now, click on the Settings, and next Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- You must also enable the IMAP and choose the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. This is within the Folder Size Limits.
- And lastly, do not forget to hit “Save Changes”.
The emails are already secured on the client side; all you need is visit Google Support to view instructions about how to use Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
- Start up your Outlook after which move to Tools > Account Settings.
- Next, press New.
- Enter in the Gmail details you possess, the email address and password.
- After that, the emails will promptly download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
- You ought to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
- You also need to set up an account.
- After that, put in your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
- And finally, click the Get Mail to download all your emails.
You can read more stuff about Gmail here, just click the link.
Are you among the MSN Hotmail user? Do you need some guide on how you can use the service? Like for example how to attach files on your email or how you can backup your emails to your desktop. You can read some guide below. For those who do not have an account yet, visit www.hotmail.com now.
How to Attach Files on the Email?
Sometimes when we email someone, we need to attach an important file. Just take for example when we apply for a job position in a company. Instead of going to the company, you can attach your resume on an email and send to the email address of the company. But what if we do not know how? You will learn here.
Step 1: From your account, choose the “New” link to create a new email.
Step 2: Just click the “Attachments” next to the “Insert” URL.
Step 3: Opt for the content you simply wish to add after which just click “Open”.
d. Instantly you will type in the email address of the person you need to mail out the email and also the content within your email.
The best way to Export Emails on Your Personal PC
What if you want to backup important emails on your Hotmail account? This is possible and important because you can read these emails without internet connection. You can follow the process here:
- You have to go to www.Hotmail.com sign in page and access your account.
- From then on, view your inbox and check the emails within your inbox you simply desire to export.
- After that, on the top of the page, hit the “Print” link. You will see new windows that may pop-up together with the dialog box for the printer.
- You have to decide on the “Microsoft XPS Document” and afterwards click on the “Print”. You will be expected to settle on how to keep your files. Pick the place and next click “Save” icon.
- Now every one of the emails you have picked out shall be exported in the desktop.