Hotmail is a web mail service from Microsoft. There are also other services integrated on the product which can be used using your own email ID. Read more information here at www.hotmail.com. You can always reset your password in Hotmail as long as your remember your security question. You can also have the option to change the security question as long as you still remember your password. How can you do it? Here are some steps:
- Start the web URL of Hotmail on the browser. Sign in to Hotmail using your own user name and password within the areas shown in the homepage of Hotmail.
- At the time you’ll be login, then click the “Option” key which you might be seen at the right higher portion of the page. You’ll be able to view the spot just underneath your user ID. In that case, click “More Options” from the drop-down menu.
- You can modify your account facts for instance your security question by clicking the web link which shows “Manage Your Account” area. You can view the link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just click the “Change” tab below the “Question” detailed simply in the portion of “password reset information”. Key the password you might have by now in your account so you can choose your individual question. Opt for the question after which key the solution on the region provided. Subsequently, choose the “Save” button to ensure the new selected question and answer will be stored.
Selecting Security Question Tips:
- Pick a question that you could simply remember when the time comes that you just did not remember your password so you should reset it.
- Be certain as well that the question will not be easily guessed by other folks.
- You can modify questions the same time you modify your password for any improved security of one’s account.
Sign up for Hotmail if you still don’t have an account. You can visit the website now.