Are you among the MSN Hotmail user? Do you need some guide on how you can use the service? Like for example how to attach files on your email or how you can backup your emails to your desktop. You can read some guide below. For those who do not have an account yet, visit www.hotmail.com now.
How to Attach Files on the Email?
Sometimes when we email someone, we need to attach an important file. Just take for example when we apply for a job position in a company. Instead of going to the company, you can attach your resume on an email and send to the email address of the company. But what if we do not know how? You will learn here.
Step 1: From your account, choose the “New” link to create a new email.
Step 2: Just click the “Attachments” next to the “Insert” URL.
Step 3: Opt for the content you simply wish to add after which just click “Open”.
d. Instantly you will type in the email address of the person you need to mail out the email and also the content within your email.
The best way to Export Emails on Your Personal PC
What if you want to backup important emails on your Hotmail account? This is possible and important because you can read these emails without internet connection. You can follow the process here:
- You have to go to www.Hotmail.com sign in page and access your account.
- From then on, view your inbox and check the emails within your inbox you simply desire to export.
- After that, on the top of the page, hit the “Print” link. You will see new windows that may pop-up together with the dialog box for the printer.
- You have to decide on the “Microsoft XPS Document” and afterwards click on the “Print”. You will be expected to settle on how to keep your files. Pick the place and next click “Save” icon.
- Now every one of the emails you have picked out shall be exported in the desktop.